Isratech Waterworks (“IWW”) has earned its reputation as a full-service provider of advanced water and wastewater treatment solutions applicable to industrial, municipal as well as domestic projects – commercial and institutional. Our end-to-end capabilities are integrated with every project deliverable, guaranteeing every project is optimized, mindful of cost, risk and environmental concerns.
Desalination / Reverse Osmosis
In the Caribbean region, the proximity of many water-stressed communities to salt- or brackish-water makes desalination or reverse osmosis (RO) treatments particularly viable options to supply potable water.
Isratech Waterworks offers an extensive range of scalable, low-maintenance reverse osmosis filtration systems for desalinating water:
- Custom-engineered reverse osmosis (RO) and nanofiltration (NF) membrane technologies including standard systems, custom-engineered systems, products and components to produce high-purity or potable water from brackish water and seawater sources
- Ozone systems for oxidation of raw water contaminants (e.g., taste, odor, and color-causing compounds) to enhance the overall desalination treatment process
- Pretreatment prior to desalination of seawater/brackish water using dissolved air flotation in conjunction with media filtration systems or media filtration systems alone to remove contaminants that clog membranes
- UV systems between filtration steps prolong service to prolong the life of membranes by reducing biofouling
Industrial Wastewater Treatment
In keeping with environmental regulations, wastewater resulting from any number of industrial/commercial uses must be treated to be reused, treated to enter the municipal wastewater treatment process or treated to return to the environment.
From Raw water to Final Effluent, IWW provides durable and reliable products and systems to move, manage and treat industrial wastewater along the entire length of the treatment process.
Our products and systems for the industrial wastewater treatment market include:
- A wide range of submersible centrifugal pumps and mixers to transport industrial wastewater including abrasive and corrosive liquids
- Stainless steel vertical multistage pumps and booster pump sets for wastewater handling
- Bioreactor systems that accept wastewater with high loadings of suspended solids and other contaminants
- Conventional biological treatment technologies including Bioreactors (anaerobic) and energy efficient aerobic Movable Bed Bio Reactors (MBBR)
- Reverse osmosis nanofiltration, ultrafiltration and microfiltration membrane systems to purify processed wastewater
- Media filtration systems to polish the effluent to meet restricted discharge limits for reuse
- Sludge collector systems for secondary clarifiers to improve the secondary biological treatment process
- UV, chlorination and ozone systems for industrial water disinfection (UV) and industrial water treatment
- Monitoring and control systems
- Coagulation and flocculation systems for chemical nutrient removal
Industrial Water Treatment
Industrial process water must be of an appropriate quality to ensure that products comply with required quality standards and that the manufacturing process is both efficient and controllable.
IWW produces a range of technologies that assist in producing pure and ultra-pure water for industrial processes ranging from food processing to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Our products and systems for the industrial water treatment market include:
- Reverse osmosis nanofiltration, ultrafiltration and microfiltration membrane systems to produce high-purity process water
- Dissolved air flotation (DAF) systems for efficient primary treatment of surface waters to produce potable and process water
- Sludge collector systems to remove solids from primary treatment and improve the operation of the filters and solids handling equipment
- UV, chlorine and ozone systems for industrial water disinfection (UV) and industrial water treatment
- We also feature a range of scalable, low-maintenance reverse osmosis membrane filtration systems and dissolved air flotation (DAF) systems for treating water in municipal applications.
- DAF systems for efficient primary treatment of surface waters for the production of potable water
Municipal Wastewater Treatment
The wastewater treatment process utilizes similarly robust systems in various applications. However, there are slight variations in the application of the technologies in scale and composition, particularly for municipal projects. From raw Wastewater to Final Effluent, IWW provides durable and reliable products and systems to move, manage and treat wastewater along the entire length of the municipal and public utility treatment process: Our products and systems for municipal wastewater treatment include:
Our products and systems for municipal wastewater treatment include:
- Conventional biological treatment technologies including:
- Oxidation ditch design plus components including analytics and M&C
- Full-scale sequencing batch reactor (SBR) systems
- Movable Bed Bioreactor (MBBR) aerobic systems
- Circular clarifiers
- A wide range of submersible non-clogging centrifugal pumps, mixers and aerators to transport and treat wastewater throughout the primary, secondary, tertiary and sludge treatment processes in municipal treatment plants
- A complete line of stainless steel sump, effluent and sewage products for wastewater removal
- Packaged grinder systems designed for high head sewage applications where gravity systems are not practical
- Micro-pump stations and turnkey pump stations combined with grinder pump systems for pressure sewage handling requirements
- UV, chlorine and ozone systems for effluent disinfection before returning it to the environment
- Monitoring and control systems
- Granular media filters for polishing effluent to meet restricted contaminant discharge limits
- Biologically active filters to remove nutrients
- Sludge collectors to continuously remove solids from secondary clarifiers and improve the operation of the biological secondary process
Municipal Water Treatment
A healthy water supply is one in which all waterborne pathogens and organisms are destroyed by means of disinfection methods. In local and regional territories, statutes dictate specific and often complex standards of treatment.
IWW products and systems for the public utility water treatment market include:
- UV disinfection products for public water utilities of any size, featuring energy efficient, long-lasting UV lamps
- Ozone systems for oxidation of raw water contaminants (e.g., taste, odor, and color-causing compounds) to enhance overall water treatment process
- Sludge collectors to remove solids and improve the operation of filters and solids handling equipment
- Custom engineered reverse osmosis (RO) and nanofiltration (NF) membrane technologies including standard systems, custom-engineered systems, products and components to produce high-purity or potable water from contaminated sources
- Pretreatment prior to membrane filtration of seawater using dissolved air flotation in conjunction with media filtration systems or media filtration systems alone
Water reuse refers to the treatment and utilization of final effluent. The process involves the utilization of technologies from low-rate close to nature/natural systems to high-tech mechanical wastewater treatment systems.
Drought, population growth and water shortages in water-stressed areas are being addressed through water reclamation, or water reuse — where wastewater is treated and reused to become a reliable alternative water source.
IWW produces technologies that, when combined, form the heart of scalable water-reuse systems for communities and industries of any size.
Domestic Water and Wastewater Treatment
Water and wastewater treatments are not limited to municipal or industrial applications. The same processes, technologies and systems are applicable for domestic uses, albeit on a smaller scale.
Domestic applications are referred to as On-site decentralized systems including subdivisions, apartment complexes, townhomes and single-family homes. Available solutions include filters, disinfection units, chlorinators, UV systems and more.